Thursday, September 7, 2023

"The Fool Returns"


It's been a long while since I wrote here.  How I have missed it.  A lot has happened.  Some good, some not so good.  Great things I encountered along with painful circumstances I am still healing from. 

Ever since I first laid eyes on Tarot cards way  back in the 80s; I have always identified with "The Fool".  And for the journey of the last 5 years..it is So appropriate.  It feels like part of me just woke up from a deep  dream and I realized the "The Fool" returned from many adventures.  Now I am ready to settle down and review what I learned.  It's time.  

I am not sure where to begin.  Maybe with this.  I utilized all that I have learned, soaked up and added to my personal expansion on this wild ride through life.  It got me through.  I am grateful.

In fact, that's how I will begin.  With Gratitude.  For returning to a place within me that is ready to review and add to my expansion.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Way of Circulating Life Force of the Body and Aura

Promoting better circulation of Chi through your Aura, Chakras and the physical body is one of the simplest and most efficient ways to h...