Sunday, December 9, 2012

On Hold and Processing

I haven't written for quite some time.  I didn't mean to go this long but my inspirations that I like to share are "on hold".  I am in a low ebb of movement right now.  I have no idea why.  In another time of my life I might have labeled what I am feeling as somewhat "depressed".  But I know I am not.  In fact, I am not even unhappy, just subdued.  It is a cycle for being introspective and processing.

Thankfully, I know myself well enough now that I am able to recognize this type of cycle almost immediately and begin processing it.  And that means not resisting it, recognizing the pattern and not wildly attaching any external reasons for how I feel.  I am actively being my own best friend.  Through compassion, self acknowledgement and self awareness I am allowing it to work its way through me and then out.  I know some great insights will flow from this but first I have to move through the chaotic flow.

And so until then I will sit on this like a hen on an egg.  Something profound may hatch from this.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Way of Circulating Life Force of the Body and Aura

Promoting better circulation of Chi through your Aura, Chakras and the physical body is one of the simplest and most efficient ways to h...