Friday, November 1, 2013

Glorious Samhain

This Halloween was remarkable to me.  It was quiet yet powerful.


Hallow's Eve is basically my New Year's Eve.  It has always felt that way to me.  Even as a child.  It was especially thrilling for me to perform my Hallow's Eve prayer/blessing/gratitude ritual in the area of my Healing Ground.  A small grove by the little creek   that I have been utilizing more and more when my Inner Self calls on  me to physically perform a prayer/meditation/blessing ritual.

Last night was one of those occasions.  My puppy, Jackson, was with me.  Just as my beloved friend, Evie,  stood by me for years while she was in this plane.   I called the Four Corners and Cast a Circle.  It felt so right to be once again actively communing with the Natural and Spiritual World.

My words, my energy intersecting and merging perfectly with my intent.   I felt the presence of others before me who have called down the moon and gathered forces for the good of all.  I heard the crunch of the leaves under my feet.  The air was filled with aroma of pine.  The overcast skies promising rain, hovered close.  Fingers of mist and fog already trickling down the mountain, filling the little hollow.  The day almost done, night not yet here.  It was beautiful.



Glorious Samhain!





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Way of Circulating Life Force of the Body and Aura

Promoting better circulation of Chi through your Aura, Chakras and the physical body is one of the simplest and most efficient ways to h...