Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Shifting into Winter with Gratitude


The trees and plants have laid down to sleep for a few months.  My work outside is completed until Spring.  My house and little hollow are prepared for winter.    Daylight ends in the early evening.   I am settling in, making peace with the season.  

For most of my adult life I have dreaded and almost despised winter.  I  blame winter for any discomfort, malaise, losses  and inconvenience that occurred in the previous chapter to my life.   My "Inner Guidance" has called upon me to explore  the possibilities of this season like never before.  I choose to process the real or imagined hardships that I  associate with winter.   To do this I need to acknowledge where I am in this moment.  

 My life circumstances have improved immeasurably in ways I never expected.   By contemplating each and everything I am grateful for; I realize that a lot of my attitudes about winter are influenced by the struggles, losses,  hardships and discomfort of  years gone by.   I have locked myself in a jail cell of my own making..a jail cell of despising winter.  

I will begin consciously changing my perception of this season by reviewing my gratitude list everyday and employing all the tools I know.  With Meditation, Reiki, Journeying I will continue to process the emotional pain that I perceive winter to bring me.  

I am ready for this.  I will have the best season ever as I shift into winter with gratitude.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Way of Circulating Life Force of the Body and Aura

Promoting better circulation of Chi through your Aura, Chakras and the physical body is one of the simplest and most efficient ways to h...