Saturday, April 30, 2011

Hmm..I think Universe is trying to tell me something.

I have a few blogs I like to follow. I love to read and I love to read about things that interest me. About people struggling with similar life issues. (and basically that's what we are all doing here, isn't it?)

Anyway..there is one in particular that I really like to read from a person that is fairly local to where I live. I never met her and I probably won't but I like reading her take on metaphysics, spirituality, alternative lifestyles. It is very interesting. And for no reason, two days ago..I can't get my computer to cooperate with me on this. I hit the link and it goes back to google search. Every damned time. I thought it was a thing with mozilla..but I am able to find other links without any problem.

It was perplexing...then Internet explorer started crashing...of course after I uninstalled mozilla and was trying to reinstall it. Wow..what a mess.

I think I got the mess straightened up ..mozilla is back..internet explorer is not crashing. But while I was fixing this..It just became clear to me..there was a reason for this. And so..even though I have no reason why..I won't be reading this blog for a while.

Maybe it's because I am escaping into reading about local people that share similar interests..and not out meeting people and networking in person. Hmm..well..maybe.

I am definitely out of my comfort zone..and I chose this. And it's good to be out of the comfort zone and push my boundary a little. I will definitely contemplate all of this. There is definitely a message here.

Well..that's all I have to say right now. It's time for bed. Tomorrow morning..after my partner gets home from work and gets settled into sleeping..I am going out for a bit of exploring in the Beckley area...I may take a drive over to Hinton. I love Hinton for some reason...I drive there at least once a month just to see the river and I don't know what else. Ha! Just something about it.

I want to check out a couple more flea markets..I still want to try my hand at selling at a flea market. It's like something I always wanted to do. I am also going to the library..to the health store to pick up my elderberry tea....I will pick something up for me and my love for dinner since tomorrow I am taking the day off from cooking.

Then I will go home about the time he is waking up..spend some time with him before he has to go back to work. I got the yard all cut..and the house fairly clean and all the laundry done. Soooo..I am off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Way of Circulating Life Force of the Body and Aura

Promoting better circulation of Chi through your Aura, Chakras and the physical body is one of the simplest and most efficient ways to h...