Friday, April 22, 2011

Testing the waters of West Virginia

After two years of contemplating, meditating and peripheral planning, I made my exodus from Virginia to West Virginia. I had no idea what to expect but I just knew deep in my being I needed to.
I liked my life in Virginia a lot. Despite the Catastrophic conditions just a few years ago. I made it..climbed out of the devastation and the pits of despair and made a good life. I learned so much and strengthened my faith. I had a strong professional and metaphysical network.

But at the pinnacle of this..my inner guidance said it was time to go and so I did.

I have been here for a few months. My partner followed me. In fact, right now, he is supporting me financially. That is a new condition for me. Years ago when I was young with small children and my husband was still alive, I was a housewife. But that was so long ago. It's like something I have to get used to.

I will be working soon. I am transferring my Nursing license now..and I will work part time because I do love patient care. It's the other things that go along with it that are grueling and so stressful. I don't think I will be working as nurse full time again. But then maybe I will if I am guided to.

My time I use to clean up my huge yard and settling in my house, learn my way around. I meditate and read a lot. A luxury I haven't had for so long. Well, maybe I never had. I carved out time for meditation. Now it's part of my daily ritual. I give myself and many others Reiki daily. I work with my Power Animal.

What a time this is ..a healing time. I treasure it and I am sooo grateful!

My present project besides keeping the house, inside and out, and working on the transfer of my nursing license is..to check out the metaphysical climate of my new area. Eventually to develop a local network. These things take time. But I have faith that all that I need will come into my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Way of Circulating Life Force of the Body and Aura

Promoting better circulation of Chi through your Aura, Chakras and the physical body is one of the simplest and most efficient ways to h...