Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A Significant Milestone

It's been really strange the last two weeks. I haven't written very much because things felt so awry inside me. I couldn't find words to explain how I felt.

The fog is clearing a bit. I am not sure exactly what I am seeing but the environment I am preconditioned to see and feel is evolving somehow. I am sensing something I cannot name or even describe very well. All I know it is meant to be.

Today is my birthday. I always like my birthdays but this one seems so significant and, again, I am not sure why. Maybe it's because I am 57. Maybe it's because I took that turn last year and totally changed the conditions of my life. I am not sure..but I "know" what I need to know about this cycle will come forth. In it's own time and in it's own way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Way of Circulating Life Force of the Body and Aura

Promoting better circulation of Chi through your Aura, Chakras and the physical body is one of the simplest and most efficient ways to h...