Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A Significant Milestone

It's been really strange the last two weeks. I haven't written very much because things felt so awry inside me. I couldn't find words to explain how I felt.

The fog is clearing a bit. I am not sure exactly what I am seeing but the environment I am preconditioned to see and feel is evolving somehow. I am sensing something I cannot name or even describe very well. All I know it is meant to be.

Today is my birthday. I always like my birthdays but this one seems so significant and, again, I am not sure why. Maybe it's because I am 57. Maybe it's because I took that turn last year and totally changed the conditions of my life. I am not sure..but I "know" what I need to know about this cycle will come forth. In it's own time and in it's own way.

No comments:

Post a Comment