Friday, October 19, 2012

Continued Observations about Situations Becoming Internalized Personal and Emotional Issues

Days have gone by and I continue to observe as honestly and objectively as possible how I handle the myriad of situations that arise in life.  My curiosity is really stirred up by this.  A thread I want to keep following.

With the help of "My Inner Guidance" I have devised a rough outline of questions to ask myself when I find myself tangled personally and emotionally into another situation.

Now I realize that some situations are unavoidably going to be personally emotional .  But many I can see are not necessary nor does it help the situation at all.  But for the most part, I believe this reflexive pattern can be changed.  In fact, in just a few days I have noticed that by just being aware and mindful of my inclination to do this, has caused a great reduction of this proclivity.

A new level of calmness has spread through me.  It comes from a place I don't recognize yet.  My meditations have changed somewhat.   My approach appears to me to be less needful and my life force less scattered.

I will continue to observe with awareness and curiosity.  Something strong  is stirring inside of me that I haven't felt before.  It is  subtle but burgeoning.  Gentle yet stabilizing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Way of Circulating Life Force of the Body and Aura

Promoting better circulation of Chi through your Aura, Chakras and the physical body is one of the simplest and most efficient ways to h...