Thursday, November 3, 2011

Floating Confusion, Low Level Anxiety with a dash of a Deep Down Sense of Purpose and Calm

I am in a place within..of some confusion with low level anxiety, today. I have no idea what is causing this. I could guess if I were to analyze it, it is somewhat inspired by the grave and terminal illness of my partner's mother. This is weighing heavily on my heart.

Also the ongoing question of what direction am I headed. I feel I am definitely headed on a specific route but to where, I have not a clue. And moving right along with this are some financial worries.

I sense deep inside me; it is my job to keep my aura and body circulating with healing and cleansing energy, meditate/pray a lot, observe, acknowledge, legitimize and process my emotions. And the biggie, express gratitude for all of the good things in my life.

I am doing these things everyday. I am in a state of acceptance. I will not rush myself or circumstances. I will be open to each step I am taking towards what I am meant to be and do. I suppose that is why I continue to feel calm and inspired.

I guess I just want things to speed up and I want to see clearly where I am headed. Instant gratification is a difficult preconditioned expectation of the human condition and a very difficult habit to break.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Way of Circulating Life Force of the Body and Aura

Promoting better circulation of Chi through your Aura, Chakras and the physical body is one of the simplest and most efficient ways to h...