Saturday, March 24, 2012

She arrived to her new home safely

My little girl is safely ensconced in her new home. Launched into her new life.

I am kind of a mess. It doesn't matter how much I think I prepared myself for this. For crying out loud, it is not the first time she went to the UK. And she was younger then. I was a mess then, too. So I thought I was totally ready for this departure. No, I am not doing so well with it right now.

However, I know I will be fine. I know what to do..I know what is happening to me, thanks to years of working with my "Inner Guidance". I have trust and faith that I will work through this.

I have suspended meaningful and productive tasks around my house for a couple of days. And I am thankful I am in a place in my life to have that luxury. I have immersed myself in meditation, old movies and a new book while I allow myself to process this.

Like a bad cold, these painful feelings will run their course. I will be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Way of Circulating Life Force of the Body and Aura

Promoting better circulation of Chi through your Aura, Chakras and the physical body is one of the simplest and most efficient ways to h...