Friday, March 30, 2012

My Guidance has introduced a new focus

My focus is expanding into a direction it never has gone before. Not seriously, not under Guidance. My ego/emotions at times skirted the issues surrounding the subject matter of my expanded focus but it was through anxiety and fear. Now it is with curiosity I ponder what about the new subject. And the subject of my expanded focus is "economy". I am not sure if it is in reference to what we are preconditioned to label "The Economy" or some other aspect that the word is derived from.

Here is the dictionary definition of "economy". I will start there.

"e·con·o·my   [ih-kon-uh-mee] Show IPA noun, plural -mies, adjective, adverb
noun
1.
thrifty management; frugality in the expenditure or consumption of money, materials, etc.
2.
an act or means of thrifty saving; a saving: He achieved a small economy by walking to work instead of taking a bus.
3.
the management of the resources of a community, country, etc., especially with a view to its productivity.
4.
the prosperity or earnings of a place: Further inflation would endanger the national economy seriously.
5.
the disposition or regulation of the parts or functions of any organic whole; an organized system or method.
" (from Dictionary.com)

I get the feeling it is the last one that peaks my curiosity and I sense a definite response in my discernment. "The disposition or regulation of the parts or functions of any organic whole, an organized system or method. Hmmmmm..there is something there but I just can't get to it.

I will continue to ponder this. I am going away for the weekend with one of my best friends. We are going to see the Moody Blues. Haven't seen them in concert for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Way of Circulating Life Force of the Body and Aura

Promoting better circulation of Chi through your Aura, Chakras and the physical body is one of the simplest and most efficient ways to h...