Sunday, September 4, 2011

Gone to Ground

For the last few days I have been blogging about the anger and other uncomfortable feelings. I have stayed with it and worked through much of it. It was good and I felt a definite sense of release.

Today I am calm but still quiet inside, staying near my house. I mean I did a lot of chores while puttering. It adds up doesn't it? When you putter around the house. Before I knew it I had finished all the laundry, emptied the dishwasher, taken the trash out. Made the bed, cooked dinner and the list continues. But yet, it felt like I was just lazing around. Strange.

Yesterday was the same thing. And yesterday I mowed over half the yard before it began storming.

I idly thought about going somewhere this weekend. Sometimes, when my mate is sleeping after he gets home from work, I like to roam around and explore. But not this weekend. I just want to be here.

I have puttered, worked on my homework for the Healers Apprentice Program, meditated, gave myself Reiki and watched movies.

I found myself resisting the urge to just be the way I am today. To urge myself to move faster, do something or basically just snap out of it. But with the help of my Guides I was able to get a hold of myself and just be what I am today. To just allow myself get through the day the way I need to. And be thankful I am in a position in my life that I have that option and luxury.

So..I am burrowed in my nest. For now. Wonder what I will do tomorrow. Every day seems different.

I doubt that this makes sense to anyone else but it makes perfect sense to me. And in the long run that's what matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Way of Circulating Life Force of the Body and Aura

Promoting better circulation of Chi through your Aura, Chakras and the physical body is one of the simplest and most efficient ways to h...