Sunday, September 4, 2011

Gone to Ground

For the last few days I have been blogging about the anger and other uncomfortable feelings. I have stayed with it and worked through much of it. It was good and I felt a definite sense of release.

Today I am calm but still quiet inside, staying near my house. I mean I did a lot of chores while puttering. It adds up doesn't it? When you putter around the house. Before I knew it I had finished all the laundry, emptied the dishwasher, taken the trash out. Made the bed, cooked dinner and the list continues. But yet, it felt like I was just lazing around. Strange.

Yesterday was the same thing. And yesterday I mowed over half the yard before it began storming.

I idly thought about going somewhere this weekend. Sometimes, when my mate is sleeping after he gets home from work, I like to roam around and explore. But not this weekend. I just want to be here.

I have puttered, worked on my homework for the Healers Apprentice Program, meditated, gave myself Reiki and watched movies.

I found myself resisting the urge to just be the way I am today. To urge myself to move faster, do something or basically just snap out of it. But with the help of my Guides I was able to get a hold of myself and just be what I am today. To just allow myself get through the day the way I need to. And be thankful I am in a position in my life that I have that option and luxury.

So..I am burrowed in my nest. For now. Wonder what I will do tomorrow. Every day seems different.

I doubt that this makes sense to anyone else but it makes perfect sense to me. And in the long run that's what matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment