Friday, September 2, 2011

Continued workings

I would like to be able to say that all my anxieties and deeply buried issues are all fixed, resolved and I am totally clear of them. But that would be a big damned lie.

I can say this. I am closer to the deeper issues. How do I know this? Because the deeper I am the more uncomfortable I feel. I am talking about perceptible pain in my heart, solar plexus and even my second chakra. It is like poking a bruise.

I will stay with this. It is uncomfortable but also interesting in a strange way. I am experiencing this and observing it at the same time. I am blessed to have the time, space and Guidance to do this work within.

Once again..to arrive at The State of Acceptance. Where I am, what is happening around me. Where am I in the Now?

I am going to meditate some more. I am so Grateful for this chance to work through my big internal mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment