Friday, September 2, 2011

Continued workings

I would like to be able to say that all my anxieties and deeply buried issues are all fixed, resolved and I am totally clear of them. But that would be a big damned lie.

I can say this. I am closer to the deeper issues. How do I know this? Because the deeper I am the more uncomfortable I feel. I am talking about perceptible pain in my heart, solar plexus and even my second chakra. It is like poking a bruise.

I will stay with this. It is uncomfortable but also interesting in a strange way. I am experiencing this and observing it at the same time. I am blessed to have the time, space and Guidance to do this work within.

Once again..to arrive at The State of Acceptance. Where I am, what is happening around me. Where am I in the Now?

I am going to meditate some more. I am so Grateful for this chance to work through my big internal mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Way of Circulating Life Force of the Body and Aura

Promoting better circulation of Chi through your Aura, Chakras and the physical body is one of the simplest and most efficient ways to h...