Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sunday in April

It is overcast with a intermittent drizzle this morning. The time is 10:30am. On Sunday mornings I stay in bed a bit later. My partner returns home from work at 8am or so. He likes me to stay in with him because my presence helps him go to sleep faster. It's our little Sunday morning ritual and I love it. I meditate while he goes to sleep.

Last night I prepared a small beef roast with beer, peppers, onions and broth. I slow roasted it in the oven all night. Later I will shred the beef into small pieces and mix it with the juices for pulled beef. One of our favorite meals. I like to make his favorites on the weekends because he works such long hours.

I am wondering around the house in my pajamas. I did all the laundry and cleaned all I am going to clean. Today I am going to devote to meditation, reading, working with the tarot cards. I may go out later. I haven't decided yet.

All the years I worked on weekends. I didn't think I minded. I got used to it and it was fine. And probably at some point I will be working on weekends again. But for now, every Sunday I wake up and I am so grateful to have this time and space to know what it is like to not work on Sundays. It's part of society's labeling and preconditioning that I bought into. The special feeling of Sunday.

I am so thankful to my Guidance and my partner for this time I have had the last year. A lot of healing, growth and redirecting has occurred because I had the space and time to work through the walls of anxiety, sorrow and pain.

I am going to go now. I have to top up my coffee, get my kindle and head out on the back porch and read a spell. I am also in the process of planning my own little Beltane observance. Right back in my little hollow. I will work on that today a bit.

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Way of Circulating Life Force of the Body and Aura

Promoting better circulation of Chi through your Aura, Chakras and the physical body is one of the simplest and most efficient ways to h...