Saturday, May 26, 2012

Yikes..New Learning Experiences

Well, here I go again. I am on a new learning experience right now. And it is not going very smoothly. *sigh* Now I know I am not the sharpest being in the galaxy but really? I mean I have been around the proverbial block and across the street several times.

I should be able to handle these new dilemmas with one hand tied behind my back. A piece of cake, right? The first and most important thing that comes to mind as I enter this new doorway..is..The more I learn ..it just shows me how little I really know.

But all is not lost. I am fairly well prepared. I have tools that will work in any dilemma..This I trust. A really good friend told me something one time..There are some situations that come along in life that are like bad colds. There is nothing you can do to hurry it..Just get through the misery one day at a time..It is so true..and some of the best lessons my Guides have taught me in just this way. It is the difficult times that I get through that teaches me how to live better.

I will get through this..I am just a wee bit confused, bewildered..and ok damn it, I am scared.
Well..I am all about legitimizing how I feel about things..but in saying that..scared or not..it's time to man up, pull my big girl pants on..and get to steppin through this doorway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Way of Circulating Life Force of the Body and Aura

Promoting better circulation of Chi through your Aura, Chakras and the physical body is one of the simplest and most efficient ways to h...