Monday, October 3, 2011

Back from a busy week and a half!

I haven't written anything for a few days. Not because I got tired of my blog. Oh no. I was away. I went to the Roanoke area the last two weekends for some classes and did not take my computer. No time for that. It has been very busy and a teensy bit tiring. But oh so rewarding.

It will take me a few days to collect myself (and my messy house and mountains of laundry). But I know in my heart I have expanded my knowledge and ability base. My energy is vibrant despite my body's weariness.

For now I am going to drink a big glass of ice water and go curl up with a book. I am reading a book that was written in the late 40's or maybe the early 50's by Joan Grant, "The Winged Pharaoh." It is a great book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Way of Circulating Life Force of the Body and Aura

Promoting better circulation of Chi through your Aura, Chakras and the physical body is one of the simplest and most efficient ways to h...