Friday, June 8, 2012

Adventures of Hedral

I am not young and I have a LOT of life experience under my belt. However, there are some things that I have not done yet. I did two of these things today.

This morning before I left for work, my partner loaded up three boxes of glassware that I have stored for a couple of years now. I don't want it but it belonged to my mother and my sister. Both of which have already exited this physical plane and moved on to the next level. And that alone made these things hard to part with. But how long am I going to keep them in the closet?? Really?

After work I headed to Beckley and went to a consignment store. Now I have been an avid fan and shopper of consignment stores but never have I taken merchandise in to sell. Today I did. It was interesting...and I think I like the idea.

The second thing I did today that I have never done before..was use a self checkout at Walmart for more than three things..I had a cart full...Now I seem to have some issue when I have only one or two items..but a weeks worth of grocery shopping..omg.

It was hilarious..Thanks Be the Walmart guy assisting in this area was so patient. But I did it. And I got it now. I learned the basics...Don't put your purse in the bagging area..it messes up everything...do not put items directly from the scanner into the cart...that also messes up the computer...

I am tired but happy tonight. I know how two more things of man made illusion work.

I mean I agree with my Guides..about not becoming a part of the Big Illusion..but it helps to know how to work the illusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Way of Circulating Life Force of the Body and Aura

Promoting better circulation of Chi through your Aura, Chakras and the physical body is one of the simplest and most efficient ways to h...