Saturday, June 2, 2012

The State of Acceptance and The Day to Day Process

Things feel a bit more settled and I feel less uncomfortable. Everything here pretty much came to a standstill...I struggled against my own current and it just did not work out.

I am still trying to see what direction I am headed...I feel a pull and a rising "assurance"
deep inside me. I pretty much had to just stop my routines, physical goals, intended productivity etc and take a good long look at myself. I was pretty much forced to put myself in a State of Acceptance. Which included acknowledging that physically I hurt all over, my routines were systematically dismantled. I needed to stop all activity to sense and observe the subtle patterns emerging. From there, I began taking tiny baby steps..minute by minute.

I am still not entirely in "The Flow", however, I am closer to it. My focus right now is on "Meditation'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Way of Circulating Life Force of the Body and Aura

Promoting better circulation of Chi through your Aura, Chakras and the physical body is one of the simplest and most efficient ways to h...