Saturday, September 15, 2012

Back To The Runes

I have always been drawn to the Runes in an offhanded peripheral way.  One of my dearest friends who has now departed this plane was so drawn to the Runes and she worked with them almost daily for years.  I learned much from her.  After she passed on her daughter, who is like a sister to me, gave me her mother's runes.

These are runes that she made herself.  From stones she found near bodies of water.  She chose each one carefully.  I have them in a special bag.  The same one she kept them in.  Since she passed on five years ago I have not touched them.  Until yesterday.

During this very strange times I have been having dreams of my friend. I can't hear what she is saying but I see her clearly.  I had the bag of runes out in a prominent place and last night I had this incredible urge to open the bag.  I shook them up and reached my hand in.  I pulled out Elolh

I have always loved this Rune.  It looks like a person with their arms stretched out in prayer.  It's basic meaning is Protection.  hmmmmmm... Well..I have been doing a "housecleaning".  I decided to give the "fences" around my space a tuning up, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Way of Circulating Life Force of the Body and Aura

Promoting better circulation of Chi through your Aura, Chakras and the physical body is one of the simplest and most efficient ways to h...