Thursday, September 13, 2012

Growing into My Spaces

I continue to move forward in my renewed and reconfigured pace.  Today I went to work as usual.  Stopped at the store to pick up last minute ingredients for the birthday cake I am making for my love.  It is his birthday tomorrow.  I stopped at the post office and checked the mail.  I noticed on the drive home that I felt a new level of calm.

I carried the groceries into the house. (of course I got more than just a couple of things).  After putting things away and greeting my dog I started heating up dinner.  My partner works nights so he was still sleeping.  About 3:30 pm he got up.  We greeted each other and sat down to dinner.  It is a pleasant and comforting routine that we do everyone of his workdays.  It is a routine I treasure.  After dinner I cleaned the kitchen while he showered and dressesd for work.  I made him a thermos of coffee and we both had a cup together before he left.

He left for work at 5pm and I decided to mow my lawn for an hour.  My lawn is HUGE.  After accomplishing this I put some laundry in to wash, ran the dishwasher and began making the cake.  After cleaning up the cake making mess, I realized I was tired.  Tired, yet  satisfied and content.

I am resting a bit and then I will do the next step of the "psychic cleansing" project I began last night for my home.  But right now I am just sitting here thinking about what a nice day it has been.  A good week.  I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Way of Circulating Life Force of the Body and Aura

Promoting better circulation of Chi through your Aura, Chakras and the physical body is one of the simplest and most efficient ways to h...