Sunday, September 30, 2012

Cleansing the Energy Centers, Expanding the Aura

The state of our energy centers directly affects our aura.  I firmly believe that this relates directly with our well being on all levels, the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual.  These are not separate parts but parts of a whole.  Optimally that is how it should "be"..the ultimate way to "BE".

I personally work with my energy centers and aura daily.  No matter what is happening, no matter what I am facing I  consistently find my coping skills are enhanced by this practice.  Not only am I able to cope more effectively with the challenges; I am also able to see the opportunities to acquire more wisdom from these dilemmas.  

There are many ways to cleanse and heal the energy centers.   I don't believe there is one way that is better than another.  What matters is the intent and what works best for you, personally.  It's good to read about the ways other people accomplish this.  It's a good starting point but as you begin to work with aura cleansing and healing ; you will find a way that works best for you.

My practice of chakra/ aura cleansing and healing is very eclectic.  However, it always begins with Gratitude, Reiki. and breathing.   This is what resonates with me.  Sometimes it takes 10 minutes and sometimes it takes me an hour or so.

Another important step is to prepare your space.  Whatever your tradition, always ask your Higher Source to help prepare your space with healing and protection.  It prepares us for the working and gives a heightened sense of relaxation and openness.  These enhance the clearing and healing practice.

What you will accomplish is a life force charged with higher vibrations, energy centers flowing with fewer blockages, release of tensions and a healthier aura.

Center, Balance and Focus.  That is what it's all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Way of Circulating Life Force of the Body and Aura

Promoting better circulation of Chi through your Aura, Chakras and the physical body is one of the simplest and most efficient ways to h...