Sunday, September 9, 2012

Reconfiguration

I am working through the "psychic/emotional" dilemma of the past few days.   It is settling around me and I feel much calmer.  The impact of this event is not resolved.  I don't think it is meant to be resolved.  However, I stopped resisting this force pulsing within me.  I have reached a state of acceptance.  What is happening is happening.  I am not trying to change it, shove it away, push against it or escape.  What I feel inside,  what I perceive as phenomena around me will be as it is.  I am willing to stand still and accept this experience.  Whatever it may be.  I still don't know exactly.  I am in observation mode now.

Although I still feel a strong current of sadness, frustration and anger within me.  It remains an uncomfortable current.  Like a flood of feeling channeling through me.  But instead of going around in circles and lashing out, I am consciously processing the coursing uncomfortable energies.

I know in time I will have learned something valuable from this cycle.  But as I am writing this, I sense a change within me.  That's all.  I can't make any sense of this.  I won't even try right now.  I will continue to process and observe the sensations.   As I move along, step by step, I will reconfigure and change whatever is necessary to put me in the correct "Flow".  

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Way of Circulating Life Force of the Body and Aura

Promoting better circulation of Chi through your Aura, Chakras and the physical body is one of the simplest and most efficient ways to h...