Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Psychic House Cleaning

There are times that the state of my home causes me to stop in my tracks and begin cleaning.  There are levels of cleaning that I do.  One is "straightening up".  This is my most frequent and basic method.   A quick clean up of things obviously out of order.  Dirty dishes, laundry lying around, trash needs taking out..the bathrooms need a wiping down, the floors need to be swept or vacuumed.

Then next step is to choose a room clean everything in it.  Maybe one room every week.  Then there is the major overall.  Where every room is torn apart without interruption.  It is not done til every room has been cleaned from top to bottom.

I use a similar approach to "psychic cleansings" of my home.  Today it occurred to me that a major cleaning would be beneficial.  And so I have begun.  Tonight is the smudging and Reiki to every inch of my environment.  My goal is to filter the atmospheric energy and raise the vibrations for the entire area.

It is a form of the change of season clean up.

Why am I doing this?  I just sense that it would be beneficial to me and everyone living in the place I call my sacred and healing ground.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Way of Circulating Life Force of the Body and Aura

Promoting better circulation of Chi through your Aura, Chakras and the physical body is one of the simplest and most efficient ways to h...