Saturday, September 8, 2012

I Am Experiencing Some Technical Difficulty

Seriously, I haven't written for a few days because I am currently going through yet another strange cycle.  I will first say that I hold myself responsible for this dilemma.  I have become rather spoiled the last year and a half.  My life has been almost idyllic for some time.   I would say it has been the most "normal" period of my life.

I am grateful for this but now I am confronted by some phenomena that appears to have blown into my life a bit suddenly.  I am sure that is not the case.  I simply was not paying attention.  I am now.

I can't go into detail at the moment.  Simply because I am working through some issues and it is difficult to come to terms with the types of things happening to me right now.  To make matters worse, my partner is a bit unsettled by the whole thing.  By my emotional reactions and by strange happenings occurring around us at this time.  To be fair, I will say that my partner has been warned about my strange self and stranger occurrences that appear to surround me rather frequently.

Things are calming down a bit and I will write in more detail.  What is happening is not bad.  It is just difficult to experience but clearly these events are  occurring to show me something I am overlooking.

I was caught off guard but I am getting myself under control and my curiosity is overtaking my bewilderment and surprise.  My "Inner Guidance" is with me.  I will use my knowledge and my wisdom to work through this.  Hopefully my conscious mind will begin to "know" what is happening to me and around me.  Even if I don't understand it.  We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment