Saturday, September 8, 2012

I Am Experiencing Some Technical Difficulty

Seriously, I haven't written for a few days because I am currently going through yet another strange cycle.  I will first say that I hold myself responsible for this dilemma.  I have become rather spoiled the last year and a half.  My life has been almost idyllic for some time.   I would say it has been the most "normal" period of my life.

I am grateful for this but now I am confronted by some phenomena that appears to have blown into my life a bit suddenly.  I am sure that is not the case.  I simply was not paying attention.  I am now.

I can't go into detail at the moment.  Simply because I am working through some issues and it is difficult to come to terms with the types of things happening to me right now.  To make matters worse, my partner is a bit unsettled by the whole thing.  By my emotional reactions and by strange happenings occurring around us at this time.  To be fair, I will say that my partner has been warned about my strange self and stranger occurrences that appear to surround me rather frequently.

Things are calming down a bit and I will write in more detail.  What is happening is not bad.  It is just difficult to experience but clearly these events are  occurring to show me something I am overlooking.

I was caught off guard but I am getting myself under control and my curiosity is overtaking my bewilderment and surprise.  My "Inner Guidance" is with me.  I will use my knowledge and my wisdom to work through this.  Hopefully my conscious mind will begin to "know" what is happening to me and around me.  Even if I don't understand it.  We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Way of Circulating Life Force of the Body and Aura

Promoting better circulation of Chi through your Aura, Chakras and the physical body is one of the simplest and most efficient ways to h...