Monday, September 17, 2012

Contemplation and Environmental Scanning

My already strange life has taken a definitive turn.  I have undertaken a thorough cleansing of my home.  I have reinforced my "fences" around the perimeter of my living space.

I am paying closer attention to the condition of my aura.  I scan it daily to find any weak or torn spots.  And now I find myself sensing and  scanning the energy of whatever area I am in.  Wherever I go, whoever I come in contact with.   I am not sure why I am doing this.  All this started two weeks ago.  I had an incident occur.  I still don't feel comfortable talking about but it definitely woke something up within me.  Something that appears to have been dozing or not paying attention.

I was surprised and I admit, rather grateful.  It was a much needed trigger.  Difficult but beneficial in the long run.

My mind chatter has quieted a lot.  I am more grounded and much more observant of my environment, on all levels.  I am utilizing many of the tools and disciplines I have learned along the way this life span.  And maybe a few carried over from a past one.

As I said before, I have no idea why I am doing this but it feels so correct.  I will continue until my Inner Guidance sends further instructions.  In the meantime I am calm, peaceful and alert.    My energy centers are flowing well, my aura is strong.  I am ready.  For what?  I have no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Way of Circulating Life Force of the Body and Aura

Promoting better circulation of Chi through your Aura, Chakras and the physical body is one of the simplest and most efficient ways to h...