Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Don't try to fit in when you are meant to stand out.

I saw this written on a forum today and it struck me as profound..simple yes, but profound.  I think I have spent my life trying to "fit in"  and the only success I had with it was when I was not being my authentic self.  Times where I obviously told my ego/emotions to build me a personality that would hide the real me.  Not good.

It gave me fleeting moments of feeling like I "fit in" but it really did nothing for my sense of self-acceptance.  And that is where I need to fit in..is with mySelf.

I think I finally get it.

I am still under the weather.  I haven't done a thing for three days.  No yard work, no housework..nothing. Wait!  That's not true, I did do things.  I gave myself Reiki, meditated on what my "Inner Guidance" was trying to show me, I rested (something I have never been able to do when I was not well..I always had to plow on to my workday..)  I did do something..Something very important.  I put myself first.  Not my productivity..I didn't man up and I wasn't a good soldier.  I acknowledged the distress my body felt and nurtured myself through it.

I am feeling much better but I can tell I am still working through some very uncomfortable emotional issues along with nurturing my physical health back to homeostasis.

I am not going to go into it now..for one reason..I am still really tired from this cold.   And another reason, I don't have the issue in any type of conceptual form to even explain it.  It's just feelings that are uncomfortable.

I still have a little fever so I think I will go drink a bunch of water and lie down again.  Hopefully tomorrow I will be feeling much much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Way of Circulating Life Force of the Body and Aura

Promoting better circulation of Chi through your Aura, Chakras and the physical body is one of the simplest and most efficient ways to h...