Thursday, June 2, 2011

Party's Over, Time to find a job

It really hasn't been a "party" with me lazing about eating bonbons on my chaise lounge reading romance novels for days at a time.  I was thinking about where I was going today and the "party's over" came into my head.  Maybe my "shadow self" making a smart remark.

Yesterday I had to go into Beckley to run some errands.  I went by this nursing facility and decided to run in and grab an application.  The hiring manager told me I needed to fill it out on site and so since it was an impulse stop I , of course, was not prepared.  I don't have the conscious memory to store all the details of every job I ever had with addresses and phone numbers.  No, I have all that stuff written down for me in a folder that was at home.  So today I am going back.

The funny thing is yesterday I wasn't the slightest bit anxious.  I was curious.  Today I am anxious.  Why?  Why are my emotions wired that way?  I am telling myself..what is so different about today going than yesterday.  Except today I am planning it and yesterday it was an impulse.

Whatever the reason for this..I am utilizing one of the symbols of Karuna Reiki® to help heal unconscious patterns as well as the "shadow self".   I love my shadow self but sometimes she/it gets out of hand.  Which means I am out of hand.  It's kind of confusing but I hope I am making myself clear.  


I have been without paid employment for 6 months.  A sabbatical of sorts.  And even when I find a job I am only working 2 or 3 days a week.  Which is why I am still not employed.  The two job offers I received since moving to West Virginia were really good ones but full time only and my "Inner Guidance"  says NO.  


There are other things I want to pursue and I am in a wonderful position for the first time in my life of not having to work every waking moment for survival.   I am pursuing other things..some of them are not exactly clear to me yet..but I am moving towards something different.  However, I am kind of looking forward to being back to work for a few hours a week.   We will see how it turns out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Way of Circulating Life Force of the Body and Aura

Promoting better circulation of Chi through your Aura, Chakras and the physical body is one of the simplest and most efficient ways to h...