Monday, June 20, 2011

Immersed in Reiki

I have practiced Reiki for quite a few years and still I am amazed by the power and feeling of Reiki.  Since I have been on my "Sabbatical"  I routinely give myself Reiki at least once and sometimes several times a day, along with daily meditation time.

Last night I began scanning my aura with my non dominant hand above my body.  This is called, "Byosen scanning".  I find I use it more and more.   I scan auras a little differently, usually but more and more I have been practicing this method and I am finding it more and more compatible to my purpose and intent of Reiki treatment.

As I said I was utilizing this method last night and I sensed a real strange tingling cold sensation between my first root chakra (located at the base of the spine) and the second chakra (located two inches or so below the navel).

I engaged the Reiki symbols I chose for this area and held my hands above the area..I could feel it in my aura so strong.  Stronger than if I had laid my hands against my skin.   I could sense my Guidance urging me on so I kept with it..first to my aura and then laying my hands directly on my body in this area.

It was intense.  I felt some discomfort  and then I had the sensation of a popping inside me.   Then a rush of energy burst through me.  I circulated and processed it and it finally calmed down. My windows were making sharp pinging noises the energy was so intense.  I don't remember my dreams but before I slept I remember having flashes of places and people..but now I can't call it up or identify the places or people I saw.

 I followed up this morning with another treatment to that area.  The area itself feels a little sore but relieved.  Relief from what I have no idea.  I didn't even know there was such a blockage there.

I think it is safe to say I am immersed in Reiki at this time.   Among other things.  I think what I am really immersed in is Wholeness...the intent to be whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Way of Circulating Life Force of the Body and Aura

Promoting better circulation of Chi through your Aura, Chakras and the physical body is one of the simplest and most efficient ways to h...