Sunday, June 5, 2011

Work In Progress

For many years I have practiced meditation and gave myself Reiki daily.  As I mentioned before, this helped me through the really difficult times in my life.  For the last six months, since I moved to West Virginia, I have meditated and given myself Reiki multiple times a day.  

 I utilize a number of "tools";  as I have outlined before; that were given to me by my "Inner Guidance".   For example, the formula for processing emotions, "Acceptance", acknowledging and observing emotional discomfort and painful emotional patterns.  I have made great progress.  My perception and interpretation of events and situations has evolved drastically.  However,  I have a lot more damage and baggage to process.  Obviously.

This week my "Inner Guidance"  led me to begin intensive Reiki Treatments using Karuna Reiki®.  I use both types of Reiki but for my daily treatments I use Usui with one or two Karuna Reiki symbols thrown in.  But this 
week it was Karuna Reiki®, every symbol.  Twice a day from Monday until today.  Today only once.  

Thursday I noticed I was beginning to feel really sad with a strange aching inside me.  I observed it and processed it. Friday I woke with swollen glands under my ears, a runny nose and a headache.  Saturday I had a fever and I  ached.  Today I am just miserable and tired.
  
Today I gave in and haven't done anything.  No housecleaning, no laundry, no yard work.  Just more Reiki and I drank a lot of water.  I am having a Reiki Healing Crises.  I feel terrible but yet I have this knowing that this is a great moment.  I am processing a lot of deeply buried things and I have released a lot of stagnant energy around these buried parts.  I can't explain how I know this ..but I know I am not really sick with flu or virus.  I have had the flu and viruses before and this is so different.  Similar symptoms but the feeling inside me is almost like a clearing out.  It's difficult to explain.

My "Inner Guidance" tells me I will start feeling better tomorrow.  I love Reiki!  Even today when I am feeling so uncomfortable.     

No comments:

Post a Comment