Sunday, June 5, 2011

Work In Progress

For many years I have practiced meditation and gave myself Reiki daily.  As I mentioned before, this helped me through the really difficult times in my life.  For the last six months, since I moved to West Virginia, I have meditated and given myself Reiki multiple times a day.  

 I utilize a number of "tools";  as I have outlined before; that were given to me by my "Inner Guidance".   For example, the formula for processing emotions, "Acceptance", acknowledging and observing emotional discomfort and painful emotional patterns.  I have made great progress.  My perception and interpretation of events and situations has evolved drastically.  However,  I have a lot more damage and baggage to process.  Obviously.

This week my "Inner Guidance"  led me to begin intensive Reiki Treatments using Karuna Reiki®.  I use both types of Reiki but for my daily treatments I use Usui with one or two Karuna Reiki symbols thrown in.  But this 
week it was Karuna Reiki®, every symbol.  Twice a day from Monday until today.  Today only once.  

Thursday I noticed I was beginning to feel really sad with a strange aching inside me.  I observed it and processed it. Friday I woke with swollen glands under my ears, a runny nose and a headache.  Saturday I had a fever and I  ached.  Today I am just miserable and tired.
  
Today I gave in and haven't done anything.  No housecleaning, no laundry, no yard work.  Just more Reiki and I drank a lot of water.  I am having a Reiki Healing Crises.  I feel terrible but yet I have this knowing that this is a great moment.  I am processing a lot of deeply buried things and I have released a lot of stagnant energy around these buried parts.  I can't explain how I know this ..but I know I am not really sick with flu or virus.  I have had the flu and viruses before and this is so different.  Similar symptoms but the feeling inside me is almost like a clearing out.  It's difficult to explain.

My "Inner Guidance" tells me I will start feeling better tomorrow.  I love Reiki!  Even today when I am feeling so uncomfortable.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Way of Circulating Life Force of the Body and Aura

Promoting better circulation of Chi through your Aura, Chakras and the physical body is one of the simplest and most efficient ways to h...