Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A really good mediation video.

I found this incredibly good video about meditation on a forum I belong to called, "Temple Illuminatus".  It is simple and easy to understand.  I learned to meditate kind of by accident (synchronicity or serendipity) and my method was similar.

But this video explains it so well.  I had to share it  because I recommend meditation for everyone.  It is a practice that is so necessary to me and has been for years...it helps on so many levels for so many things.
If you only meditate once a week or every other day the positive effects become subtly  evident in the physical, emotional and spiritual aspects  of your life.  Whatever method you are comfortable with  will work.(it doesn't have to be this method) I highly recommend giving it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Way of Circulating Life Force of the Body and Aura

Promoting better circulation of Chi through your Aura, Chakras and the physical body is one of the simplest and most efficient ways to h...