Monday, July 25, 2011

Anger? Sadness?? What is this and where did it come from

I am already unsettled by the stuck place I spoke of earlier. Then while I am getting closer to it and observing it; anger and sadness roll through this cloud of confusion like thunder. There it is..where in the world did that come from?

I have no idea what I am angered or saddened about. So it must be some deeply buried things that have risen up from my inner storage rooms. The place I bury things I don't want to deal with. I thought I cleared most of that out..but here comes more. Dang.

I guess it is time to face the fact that even though my life is so much improved; I still have a lot of things to deal with. It's time to acknowledge that I lived in extreme stress, pain, sorrow and anxiety for too many years for the ravages of it to disappear and heal in a few months. I have healed a lot of my inner wounds..and it continues. However, I am so into the way my life is right now..that I want to just shove the rest aside and get on with it. But I can't. It may be why I am stuck. I need to take the time and process this thoroughly as it comes.

I know what to do and that in itself is strengthening and heartening. I just didn't think it would take all this time. *sigh* It is what it is.

I will stay with this, process these emotions. I will think with gratitude for the many blessings of my life. I will settle in my heart with the thought of how it will feel when I finally get settled into whatever form of employment I will be led to do. With passion, creativity and renewed spirit.

So Mote it Be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Way of Circulating Life Force of the Body and Aura

Promoting better circulation of Chi through your Aura, Chakras and the physical body is one of the simplest and most efficient ways to h...