Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Hmmm...I am really into sounds right now.

For the last two weeks I find myself being drawn more and more into different sounds. I have ALWAYS loved all kinds of music..but now it is particular sounds I am resonating with. Another song by Elijah and the Band of lights was recommended to me by the person who gave me a really amazing intuitive reading. I was looking them up on youtube because I have never heard of them but really resonated to the sounds they make.


I am totally drawn to this one If anyone out there is reading this. Try it..it is unique and uplifting in it's own simple but effective way.

I also have a link to the lady who did my intuitive reading, Isis Awakens. I never had one before but my Guidance found her and chose her to do it. She is genuine, totally without guise and is very gifted in this area.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Way of Circulating Life Force of the Body and Aura

Promoting better circulation of Chi through your Aura, Chakras and the physical body is one of the simplest and most efficient ways to h...