Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Processing old pain and focusing my muse on the plants

I am sitting quietly beside the place where I am stuck. I am observing this and experiencing whatever comes along with it. Processing it..moving the energy through me and releasing it. My muse are the plants and their spirits which I love. This keeps me from becoming pulled in by the huge tide of released emotions.

It keeps me grounded..and reminded of the joys the Mother provides through Nature.

I realize these emotions are about so many different things. Loss, grief, deep sorrow, anger and , of course, fear. I am so thankful for the underlying sense of joy I have in my life. If these painful feelings were all I had it would be horrible. I well remember a time when that is all I had.

I am so blessed!

My favorite plant is Mullein. I am not sure why. I was first introduced to this plant at the Healers Apprentice class..I took the beginning of July. And I can't get it out of my mind..The shape of it..the leaf patterns and stalk design..I can see in my mind's eye. I love the feeling the plant emits. The vibration is familiar. Yet when I feel the energy from this plant it's like I am remembering a long forgotten or misplaced memory of something I knew well.

I don't have any Mullein in my yard for some reason. But I did find some down the road..along the ditch and in fields. I can't see anyone minding me taking a few "weeds". I want to replant..and have many in my yard..

I also love Queen Anne's Lace, Dandelions, Red Clover and Plantain; which I have oodles of. I am also looking for Burdock..which is also strangely absent from my yard. Wow, see..I get so excited talking and thinking about the plants. I can lose myself in this.


Mullein, The Mother Plant



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Way of Circulating Life Force of the Body and Aura

Promoting better circulation of Chi through your Aura, Chakras and the physical body is one of the simplest and most efficient ways to h...