Monday, July 4, 2011

Fourth of July

I woke up this morning to a hot yet beautiful day. I have no plans for today. Simon is sleeping and will have to go to back to work when he wakes up.

I thought about going to a festival not too far away..or fireworks. But I really don't have the internal desire to do this. I honestly don't mind staying home.

I am involved in a lot of spiritual/emotional/mental and physical work. It's like all the years I have striven to be my most authentic self on all levels in wholeness has brought me to this place.
All the years I have followed my Guidance and tried utilizing my knowledge transmuting it to wisdom..brought me to another challenge.

It is like graduating from college with a BS...and then being whisked to an isolated place to do a crash course for a PhD. It's almost overwhelming at times..and half the time I don't even know what is happening to me. I have had to rearrange and discard so much of my inner life, attitudes, perceptions and ideas.





However, I keep following the thread inside me..my heart knows the way and I will follow that and my Guidance no matter what. I won't stop now. I will learn about myself..clear myself out and be my MOST authentic self. The ties of ego based emotions are strong and very difficult to let go of. But I am having success with it..painful as it is at times, and I will not stop until my Guidance tells me to.

I found this interesting summary while surfing the net. It struck me as if it was a board that I stepped on and it smacked me in the face.

Let me very specific about what you are about to read. I did not write this and do not claim it as my writing. I found this article and I am merely passing it on. Not trying to violate anyone's copyright or take credit for something I did not write. Ok? Just figured I would add this since I don't know how these things work.



The Shaumbra Symptoms
Twelve Signs Of Your Awakening Divinity
By Geoffrey Hoppe and Tobias
For those of you that may be unfamiliar with Geoff and Tobias, Shaumbra refers to lightworkers that currently reside and work on our planet. Shaumbra includes everyone that is making a conscious choice to follow our spiritual path and be a light in the world. Shaumbra is family.

"Here are 12 signs of awakening awareness.

Body aches and pains, especially in the neck, shoulders and back. This is the result of the intense changes at your DNA level as the "Christ Seed" awakens within you.

Feelings of deep inner sadness for no apparent reason. You are releasing your past (from this lifetime and others) and this causes the feeling of sadness. This is similar to the experience of moving from a house where you lived for many years and into a new house. As much as you want to move into the new house, there is sadness of leaving behind the memories, energy and experiences of the old house.

Crying for no apparent reason. It's good and healthy to let the tears flow. It helps to release the old energy within.

Sudden changes in job or career. A very common symptom. As you change, things around you will change as well. Don't worry about finding the perfect job or career right now. You're in transition and you may make several job changes before you settle into one that fits your passion.

Withdrawal from family relationships. You are connected to your biological family via old karma. When you get off that karmic cycle, the bonds of the old relationships are released. It will appear as though you are drifting away from your family and friends. After a period of time, you may develop a new relationship with them if it is appropriate. But the relationship will be based in the new energy without the karmic attachments.

Unusual sleep patterns. It's likely that you may wake up between 2-4AM. There is a lot of work going on within you and you may often "wake up" for a "breather.
"
Intense dreams. These might include war and battle dreams, chase dreams or monster dreams. You are literally releasing the old energy within, and these energies of the past are often symbolized as wars, running to escape or the boogieman.

Physical disorientation. At times, you will feel very ungrounded. As your consciousness transitions into the new energy, your body sometimes lags behind. Spending more time in nature may help balance and reground the new energy within.

Increased "self talk." You'll find yourself talking to yourself more often. (No you are not crazy ) There is a new level of communication taking place within your being, and you're experiencing the tip of the iceberg with the self talk. The conversations will increase, and they will become more fluid, coherent and insightful. You are simply moving into new energy.

Feelings of loneliness, even when in the company of others. You may feel alone and removed from others. You may feel the desire to flee groups or crowds. The feelings of loneliness are also associated with the fact that your guides have departed. It is time for them to step back so you can fill your space with your own divinity. The void will then be filled with the love and energy of your own Christ consciousness.

Loss of passion. This is not limited to sexual passion. You may feel totally disimpassioned, or have little or no desire to do anything at all. It's just a part of the process. Take this time to do nothing and don't try to fight it. It's possible you need to shut down for a brief period in order to load new software, which is in this case, the new Christ Seed energy.

A deep longing to go Home. You may experience a deep and overwhelming desire to leave the planet and return Home. This is not a "suicidal" feeling. It is not based on anger or frustration. You don't want to make a big deal of it or cause drama to yourself or others. There is simply a quiet part of you that wants to go Home. The root cause for this is quite simple. You have completed your karmic cycles. You have completed your contract for this lifetime. You are ready to begin a new lifetime while still in this physical body. During this transition process, you have an inner remembrance of what it is like to be on the other side. You could go Home right now, but you've come so far, after many, many lifetimes and it would be a shame to leave before the end of the movie. Besides, Spirit needs you here to help others transition into the new energy. They will need a human guide who has taken the journey from the old energy into the new. The path that you are walking right now provides the experiences to enable you to become a Teacher of the New Divine Human. As lonely and dark as your journey can be at times, remember that you are never alone."

Copyright 2001 by Geoffrey Hoppe, Golden, CO.
:
Tags: ascension
Prev: galactic transformation



Now I don't have all of these at this moment. Many of these signs I had while in the many life transitions I have experienced.

As I began aiming myself to actively moving myself from my job and my home in Virginia the cycle of the above began again. Right now I feel so many of these simultaneously. I am relieved to find this. The difference about this time..are the things described above are more intense, coming faster and are happening simultaneously.

I will mull this over. I am going to cut the yard now..And later I will consult with someone my Guides chose. Which they have never done before. I was always supposed to just "Be"..flow with it like water..understanding is mind candy and inner knowing is the key. That has always been my inner response to things that happen without warning or explanation. But this time is different. Do I make sense in any of this? Probably not.

Here is what I know. I feel as if the remaining socially constructed reality preconditioning in me is being washed out and put through a wringer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Way of Circulating Life Force of the Body and Aura

Promoting better circulation of Chi through your Aura, Chakras and the physical body is one of the simplest and most efficient ways to h...