Friday, August 26, 2011

A Poem I Found on "Enchanted Forest"

I found this on one of the sites I frequently peruse. I was so taken and inspired by this poem. It seems to cleverly embody my prayers for my inner growth and my goal as a human being.

Just to be clear this is not mine..but from "The Enchanted Forest" Web site.



(one the most classic motivational poems)
By Breeze

Promise yourself to be so s trong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind.

To talk health, happiness, and prosperity to every person you meet.

To make all your friends feel like there is something in them.

To look at the sunny side of everything and make your optimism come true.

To think only of the best, to work only for the best, and expect only the best.

To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your own.

To forget the mistakes of the past and press on the greater achievements of the future.

To wear a cheerful countenance at all times and give every living person you meet a smile.

To give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others.

To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, and too strong for fear, and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.~The Optimist

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Way of Circulating Life Force of the Body and Aura

Promoting better circulation of Chi through your Aura, Chakras and the physical body is one of the simplest and most efficient ways to h...