Tuesday, August 16, 2011

State of Acceptance in progress

My inner life has taken yet another turn. One that I cannot recognize or anticipate. It is laced with quiet solitude and periods of constant activity. My thoughts are redirected in a way that I don't comprehend. It's like I am looking out over the terrain from a new direction.

It feels very strange and yet I have this inner knowing that I need to be this way at this time. I actually caught myself attempting to resist this redirected awareness because it felt so different than my usual interests and musings. I caught myself and remembered the importance of being in the State of Acceptance. Where I am in this moment. Something is here that needs to be observed, learned, remembered, contemplated.

And so I let go to this time and let my muse go where it takes me. Who knows where it will be tomorrow, next week, next year. For that matter I have no idea what I will be doing tomorrow, next week or next year. I will keep moving under guidance. That's all I can really do right now.

It's not uncomfortable, scary or forbidding. Merely uncertain.

I am beginning to see that uncertainty is one of the true realities of this plane. At least for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Way of Circulating Life Force of the Body and Aura

Promoting better circulation of Chi through your Aura, Chakras and the physical body is one of the simplest and most efficient ways to h...