Tuesday, August 16, 2011

State of Acceptance in progress

My inner life has taken yet another turn. One that I cannot recognize or anticipate. It is laced with quiet solitude and periods of constant activity. My thoughts are redirected in a way that I don't comprehend. It's like I am looking out over the terrain from a new direction.

It feels very strange and yet I have this inner knowing that I need to be this way at this time. I actually caught myself attempting to resist this redirected awareness because it felt so different than my usual interests and musings. I caught myself and remembered the importance of being in the State of Acceptance. Where I am in this moment. Something is here that needs to be observed, learned, remembered, contemplated.

And so I let go to this time and let my muse go where it takes me. Who knows where it will be tomorrow, next week, next year. For that matter I have no idea what I will be doing tomorrow, next week or next year. I will keep moving under guidance. That's all I can really do right now.

It's not uncomfortable, scary or forbidding. Merely uncertain.

I am beginning to see that uncertainty is one of the true realities of this plane. At least for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment