Friday, August 26, 2011

Under the Influence: of benadryl

I was out working in my wee garden this morning. I noticed a tear in the side of the small metal building that sets close to my garden. I pressed it and a swarm of wasps came flying out. And for the first time in years I was stung. They swarmed me, stung me once and I became so angry and fearful..that they continued to sting me.

I was able to get a hold of myself and remember that I was the intruder on their home and we had not had a chance to "make the deal" (I made a treaty with the bees, wasps and spiders around my house..but that is for another day) I lost my anger and fear and suddenly they just went away. I was stung three times. Which isn't good but it could have been way worse.

I am allergic to wasps. I carried "epi sticks" for years but stopped 6 years ago. The last time I got stung I didn't have my stick kit with me. I used Reiki and Benadryl and it worked. I had no signs of Anaphylaxis. And believe me I know the signs well. So this time I did the same thing.

And it worked. I have been kind of groggy from the benadryl but no signs of swelling, tightening of my chest etc...And it would have happened hours ago if it was going to happen at all.

Today I will steer clear of the area but tomorrow..I will begin to attempt a treaty with the wasps at that location. Today I will spend quietly and sleep it off. It's good for my cold anyway.

And no, I am not going to go on a killing rampage with the wasps; armed with spray and a fly swatter. I will work on making a treaty with them. It sounds so crazy but it works.





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Way of Circulating Life Force of the Body and Aura

Promoting better circulation of Chi through your Aura, Chakras and the physical body is one of the simplest and most efficient ways to h...