Friday, August 5, 2011

Strange Dreams and Stranger Ideas

I woke up this morning carrying the residual sensation of strange dreams my conscious mind cannot recall. I felt a sense of excitement for something I cannot name. I am moving a bit slow today and observing the things that are going through my mind.

I feel my "Guides" very close today. I decided to surrender to this feeling. I don't understand what is happening but I "know" I need to be still and lean into it.

I woke up this morning hearing this song in my head. I've listened to it so many times I should not be surprised. But today it gives me a deep feeling of comfort. Something is going to happen today..I just don't know what.




Meanwhile the search for Mullein and Burdock continue. And I continue to search for the identity of this plant. There is so much in my mountain hollow and I think it is beautiful. I have looked and looked and cannot find what it is. Most people here just call it a weed. I have placed a picture of it on the Wise Woman's Forum. I hope someone can tell me what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment