Friday, August 5, 2011

Strange Dreams and Stranger Ideas

I woke up this morning carrying the residual sensation of strange dreams my conscious mind cannot recall. I felt a sense of excitement for something I cannot name. I am moving a bit slow today and observing the things that are going through my mind.

I feel my "Guides" very close today. I decided to surrender to this feeling. I don't understand what is happening but I "know" I need to be still and lean into it.

I woke up this morning hearing this song in my head. I've listened to it so many times I should not be surprised. But today it gives me a deep feeling of comfort. Something is going to happen today..I just don't know what.




Meanwhile the search for Mullein and Burdock continue. And I continue to search for the identity of this plant. There is so much in my mountain hollow and I think it is beautiful. I have looked and looked and cannot find what it is. Most people here just call it a weed. I have placed a picture of it on the Wise Woman's Forum. I hope someone can tell me what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Way of Circulating Life Force of the Body and Aura

Promoting better circulation of Chi through your Aura, Chakras and the physical body is one of the simplest and most efficient ways to h...