Sunday, August 7, 2011

Poke Plant


I found out what this plant is. From a friend and on Healing Wise Forum. It is a Poke plant. And supposed to be poisonous. How ironic is that? The plant I am drawn most to besides mullein is poisonous. But some opinions differ, some experts say it is good for arthritis and the immune system.

I am an amateur so I will be communing with Poke on a spiritual level. Until I know more about it and more confident in utilizing it for tea or medicine. It definitely resonates with me on some level. I am not sure how or why.

Today my daughter and I went to New River Gorge Bridge and Fayetteville. I went to this great store that other people have told me about. The Stone Goddess is a very nice store. And while I was there I found out about a Reiki Share held in the area twice a month. Wow..I am so excited about that. I can't wait.

Meanwhile, I start my new job tomorrow. I am a little nervous and excited at the same time.

Part of me feels like I have kind of let things go and the deeper part of me feels like I have done exactly what I am meant to do. What wolf will I feed this time...I will feel the deeper sense of accomplishment and the anxiety can go hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment