Sunday, August 7, 2011

Poke Plant


I found out what this plant is. From a friend and on Healing Wise Forum. It is a Poke plant. And supposed to be poisonous. How ironic is that? The plant I am drawn most to besides mullein is poisonous. But some opinions differ, some experts say it is good for arthritis and the immune system.

I am an amateur so I will be communing with Poke on a spiritual level. Until I know more about it and more confident in utilizing it for tea or medicine. It definitely resonates with me on some level. I am not sure how or why.

Today my daughter and I went to New River Gorge Bridge and Fayetteville. I went to this great store that other people have told me about. The Stone Goddess is a very nice store. And while I was there I found out about a Reiki Share held in the area twice a month. Wow..I am so excited about that. I can't wait.

Meanwhile, I start my new job tomorrow. I am a little nervous and excited at the same time.

Part of me feels like I have kind of let things go and the deeper part of me feels like I have done exactly what I am meant to do. What wolf will I feed this time...I will feel the deeper sense of accomplishment and the anxiety can go hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Way of Circulating Life Force of the Body and Aura

Promoting better circulation of Chi through your Aura, Chakras and the physical body is one of the simplest and most efficient ways to h...