Saturday, May 14, 2011

Broken

Sometimes I get so caught up in the physical "reality", the human condition and my ego and emotions I really feel this way. Dramatic? yeah..but it is my truth. Sometimes I lose my way. At one time it was the way I lived. Everyday felt like this. I am thankful that I only feel this way occasionally. To be isolated, disconnected and overwhelmed is a terrible feeling. One I am still familiar with enough to develop a truer compassion for those who struggle with these feelings daily. Like I did.

When I felt this disconnected and isolated; it felt like "Life," Physical Reality, Society in general was deliberately trying to knock me down everyday. It seemed the harder I tried, the harder I fell. And sometimes I just felt like giving up. Until I learned how to surrender. And there is a difference between giving up and surrendering. But that's another story for another day.

I know this song is about a failed love with a man..but for me it represented my seemingly failed relationship with life..and times I just wanted to curl up and stop trying.

I was one of the fortunate ones. With the help of God/Goddess/Creator, my Inner Guidance (Guides), my children and my sisters I was able to pull myself out of the mess I was in. And learn a lot about myself on the way. But still, there are days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Way of Circulating Life Force of the Body and Aura

Promoting better circulation of Chi through your Aura, Chakras and the physical body is one of the simplest and most efficient ways to h...